The calipers are $992 each. Working at the dealership means my cost is much lower. Using my contacts from the body shop I found them used as low as $450 each.

Rotors are $420 each retail. Buy them online from an aftermarket source if you want to save money. Better yet, get two piece rotor and save a BUNCH of weight. These rotors are 37 lbs each. Installed on anything under 4,000 lbs they will probably lead to slower lap times. They're simply too heavy for a typical car.

For hubs, I took the stock hub/rotor combo and cut the rotor off. Once that was done I turned the outside diameter small enough to fit inside the rotors.
After that, I mounted the rotors on the lathe and turned the center register until it was large enough to fit over the Chrysler hub. The bolt pattern had to be altered a wee bit as well.

It is far from being a bolt on but when I bought them in 2006 there were no complete large brake kits on the market. My employee discount made all four corners cheaper than the front only kits on the market at the time.

We are brothers and sisters doing time on the planet for better or worse. I'll take the better, if you don't mind.
- Stu Harmon