What do you mean by adj a hyd bearing?
If you install it correct you should never need to adj again

what I mean is setting it up initally. You are right, if you space it correctly, it should be good, however "if" is always precursor for not working at least as far as I am concerned. I am not bashing HYD TB's at all, however in my case since I am fabricating alot of components and didnt by a entire HYD TB kit, I have decided to go the way I have for simplicity and ease of fixing my mistakes. Initially, I tried to find a HYD TB to use, the 2 dedicated Mopar kits that I found were very expensive. I tried to find just a HYD TB figuring I could make or source the rest, however everything I found was for a Tremec, Ford or Chevy and I could not find just the HYD TB that would work on a A833. Therefore I elected to go the direction I have. In fact I picked up a Keisler TB at a swap meet from a guy who was using a Tremec trans in a Mopar. I wasnt comfortable with the spacing issue (more from inexperience with this setup) and the fact that the TB has about 1/8 - 1/4" travel. I understand with a diaphram PP, it doesnt need much but I just didnt like it, plus I would have to make a spacing system of some type since the Tremec and the A833 are different. I did have to open the inside of the TB a little with a carbide bit to slide over the A833 input shaft/collar. You can buy a HYD advertised for a Chevy for like $100, anything for a Mopar starts at $500 and goes up.

01 Viper GTS ACR
10 Challenger RT PCP 6spd
70 Challenger 440 6 pac
73 Cuda 416 Road Racer
70 Hemi Roadrunner
01 Ram 4x4 / 98 Ram 3500
91 Stealth RT
05 Durango Hemi
09 Caliber / 99 Dakota 4x4 / 52 Dodge B3B