Kasey, Like i was telling you as we discused, Its deiseling do to a high idle, If you feel its rich & have pin drills, start opening up the 4 outer bleeds in .003" increments, Do not drill holes in the butterflies, that is a "last" resort, I'm sure the mix screws will start responding once you open up the IABs .003", those will be the outers, I'm guessing there .070", open them to .073", I had to open mine to .075" front & .073" back with my PF 750, The quik fuel is based on that floormat, Theres something else you need to check, make damn shure the gasket on the PV is not seeping, If there is a good seal on the MB & PV gaskets there should be no fuel behind the block in the "vacuum well" when you pull it off after draining, If its puddling in that area thats your problem, there should also be no heavy puddling in the intake, Have you checked the plugs too make sure there not foiling out, This also creats havick when trying to tune the idle.

Another thing you can do IF the IABs do not respond well, i had to do this on my PF, There are IFRs in the metering blocks, they should be screw-in bleeds, you can decrease that size by .003" on each (all 4). The carb can be tuned out for a clean idle without major headaches trust me, just some patiance & a general idea of what the engines telling you. BUT 1st. Make sure the plugs are fine & the PV/Bowl gaskets aren't leaking. DO NOT drill the butterflies just yet.

75 Duster, 451 10.87 @ 123.58 NA 97 Z28 6sp., 12.01 @ 115 on a 100 shot 71 Swinger. 360 magnum. 12.58 @ 105 78 cutlass, 469 BBC. 12.70 @ 108 on street tires. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2kqNmMfheU