I hate to say it, but I also think you are shorting yourself. There is a lot of time spent doing stuff that makes something right, but nobody sees. You didn't meantion anything on rebuilding the front suspension including blasting it, painting it, new parts, new rotors, brake pads, calipers, etc. Nor do I see anything on going through the rearend, New springs, blasting the perches, new brake lines, fuel lines, e-brakes, rebuilding heater box and core, the whole dash is going to have to be pulled and rebuilt, all the wiring redone etc. The motor work you have listed was for your motor. Not too many motors out there for sale that cheap done. What interior parts are going to have to be rebuilt/redone?

I bought my bee in 2003 and it has sat in the garage and not been touched. Here is a parts breakdown. Rebuilt Dana 60 $1000(because my buddy didn't want to have to mess with shipping it to someone else), 440 stroke motor $14k but that was done by DRAM and not your typical engine, Probably $4k in body parts including AMD quarters, full trunk floor, shock cross mount, extensions, wheel wells, AAR 6 pack hood. RMS front suspension at $3.5k, new radiator, core seats front and back, frame connectors. The list goes on and on. I haven't touched the car yet. I have no carpet, door panels, seat covers, headliner, Dash is still yet to be gone through, heater box will need redo, electric wiring will be redone and the list goes on. My point is I am in $28k and haven't touched the car. Now you will be in less for the motor but by what 40% so subtract $6k from my numbers. I hate to say it but a decent job probably does run at least $50k with labor and that is for starters. Heck, I am halfway done with the baracuda and at $22k and I don't even have the motor and my labor is -0-.

67 Barracuda FB 69 Superbee "Southern Maryland: If you want a good looking woman, you had better bring her with you"