Quote:

Got any inside pis? I thought about doing l/q myself in a trailer in the future but don'rt really know where to start. I can build houses but don't really have a clue as to trailers and where to get materials for the inside.

Houses and trailers are 2 different things. Because what you put in a trailer must be lightweight because you pull it and pay for fuel every trip. Your tires and axles can only carry so much weight.
Trailer cabinets are way different than kitchen cabinets, trailer cabinets have no backs or tops to save weight and should be aluminum. Wooden cabinets that you install in your kitchen are way heavy for a trailer. Then pull your trailer 50-100K miles and tell me what kind of shape your wooden cabinets are in. There not made for vibration.

By the time you add all the stuff in your LQ if not done right, you will need more truck to pull the heavy LQ trailer, then you might as well have a MH or totorhome.
I pulled a 49' aluminum trailer without LQ, with my specially equipped dually and it was too much for my dually.
LQ adds a lot of weight even done with aluminum everything.