Quote:

Oh OK I see what you are sayin. The hole(s) could very well have been drilled wrong. I would check another set of rockers to confirm & you may need to redrill em at the right clocking. On a side note iirc the DC manuals want the ball to be 9/32" below the rocker tip for the oil stream to be aimed correct and a straight line from the hole like a laser beam in a bullet hole goes right alongside/touching the surface of the rocker arm pad that contacts the valve stem and Hughes engines has an informative orange sheet on pushrod length/alignment etc. That's all I know. Post how it goes. EDIT The small holes in the bottom side of the shaft(s) you have them offset slightly (15 deg) toward the valve side correct? and the only other holes in the shaft are the (5) top/bottom large holes for the mounting bolts. post where the (2) holes in the rocker arm are (the (1) on one side for the pushrod cup and the (1) on the other side for the valve stem tip)

If you are not having a noise issue and there is oil there I probably wouldn't worry too much about it. On a normal Mopar engine there is an over abundance of oil to the top end any way.