Quote:

The HOLLEY bankruptcy filings, are completely over, all creditors taken care of, business restructured and looking very good. The problem was, when all those companies were bought, business was booming. With business slow, there was not enough cash flow to pay the interest on the loans. HOLLEY was never in danger of going under, it just got lean. Like I said though, things are good. Many laid off employees were brought back. We are once again paying contingency in certain areas. We are back on a truck at all NHRA national events and at many divisional races. Our own 18 wheeler and smaller trailer will be on the road this year, plus they bought me a Sprinter van, decked out in Holley livery. So again, Holley is in good shape and will likely have a rep at an event near you.

Many new products have been released in the past year, mostly our new Dominator EFI, but we also have new carbs, new fuel pumps, updated nitrous stuff, lots of LS based parts, new manifolds and are working on many other new things.

Like my boss told me "we still make millions of dollars a month, just not as MANY millions". We also now have a CEO who is a "real" car guy and that helps. He understands and wants to make, what the people want. He is also "hands on", competing last year in the Optima Challenge, as well as being on Power Tour.

Monte

Yeah, just because a company files bankruptcy doesn't mean there going under, could just be recooping, many businesses have been in that condition now & again but still in business, Holley owns alot more then some may think, but they obviously know what it takes too stay in business, good customer service is one of them .

75 Duster, 451 10.87 @ 123.58 NA 97 Z28 6sp., 12.01 @ 115 on a 100 shot 71 Swinger. 360 magnum. 12.58 @ 105 78 cutlass, 469 BBC. 12.70 @ 108 on street tires. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2kqNmMfheU