Quote:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same here............. it happens when work goes
across the pond and people dont support USA..
sorry I shouldnt go there
Sorry they have to close the doors

"Its the economy stupid" to quote a famous president. I own a business and they are all hurting. Real unemployment at over 19%, people just don't have pocket money anymore and with gas over $3 a gallon and climbing its getting worse. I dont care how long you've been in business you need to be able to borrow working capital, those banks we bailed out now want to see every facet of your business before even considering it. And then "unless you don't need the loan" will turn you down. When states (Wisc, Ohio, Mich, etc) start going bankrupt its a lot worse than what your getting on your news station.

Hey buddy... you call me stupid and we are gonna have
problems.... got it

OK we meet at the Mopar nats and since I was challanged it will be 68 hemi RR radio antennas at two paces. Actually, it was a quote and not personnel. Any business thats goes down decreases the number of customers. They catered to a segment and now that segment is either gone or looking for a new supplier. I never used a BG product so have no first hand knowlege but a lot of people did. Even the foreign junk has a market or it wouldn't be sold. The fewer businesses out there for us to select from the worse it is for us, not better. Its competition that created this great country of ours and the gov'ment is killing it.