Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The economic situation has put the company in the position of not being able to find working capital needed to continue operations after 26 years of business.

NOT a very well operated biz ...IMO

AFTER 26 years ....you should have A TON of working-capital to carry-you-through the lean-times.

Theres plenty of USA based company's such as Magnafuel and Product Engineering, doing just fine.
BG was their own worst enemy.
There customer service was horrible and their product was even worse.
Not really surprised at all.

too, he was his own worst enemy, I bought one of his carbs back in 1999-2000, It was the carb they recammended, after having issues with it right OOTB i called them, all i got was the runaround & they tell me to send it in for tuneing & they wanted more $$$$, So in NO WAY do i feel sorry for someone like that, he deserves everything he got, We need to remember that, back in the day when times were hard, If you "screwed" someone ONE time it came back to bite you in the ass big time, many people have had the "GET RICH QUICK" mentality, it may have worked in the last 20 odd yrs., but now people are getting fed up & going back to the old thinking when it comes to shelling out $$$ for stuff, thats where companies like BG who pulled there stunts are NOW catching up with them.

Holley is still a great company, & now that times are getting tough, there doing what needs to be done when keeping there customers happy, I know this 1st. hand, they took care of me about 4 months ago & sent me a "brand new" carb from a junker e-bay 650dp i bought that the plateing was falling off, they could have told me tuff luck, but they didn't, good for them.

75 Duster, 451 10.87 @ 123.58 NA 97 Z28 6sp., 12.01 @ 115 on a 100 shot 71 Swinger. 360 magnum. 12.58 @ 105 78 cutlass, 469 BBC. 12.70 @ 108 on street tires. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2kqNmMfheU