Quote:

this 440 source bashing gets a little old. they sell a product. period. if it works for you, buy it. if it doesn't, don't.

no matter how good someone's customer service is, there will always be some sort of problem, some sort of quality control issue, some sort of something, that will leave someone disgruntled.

there are many, many people here who are happy with 440 source's product. if not, people on this board wouldn't be buying from them.

there are some people who are not happy with them, and we know that.

if someone starts a thread asking for positive/negative experiences with a company, that is the place to post. otherwise, to just throw in a negative comment in a post that is not asking that is meaningless, unless somehow it directly applies to the topic.

i'm sure there are people out there who are pissed off at Indy, Stage V, Keith Black, Ray Barton, and all the other popular names.

if someone asks for experience with a vendor, then post, but otherwise, what's the point?

I disagree. I could see not wanting straight mindless bashing, but when a guy posts "would this be a good head to use" I would assume that quality and value are part of his question.