Quote:

Interesting how smooth it makes that power... sounds like it does it effortlessly.

Yeah... that 1214 HP pull it sits on the brake for about 4 seconds making 800 HP 950 TQ waiting for the brake to stabilize it before releasing the load It is just sitting there @ 14 PSI happy as could be.

Dyno had a hell of a time "catching" it coming on the brake @ WOT, because of the methanol hit @ 6 PSI, when it hits 6 PSI & the methanol activates & the turbo hits like a freight train & boost jumps to 12-13 PSI instantly & dyno is confused as hell as to why the TQ just went crazy in a split second & so it really pulls motor down into the 4200 range trying to "catch" it, once it finally stabilizes it then it begins the pull. Definitely fun to watch. I told dyno operator, you know me & my buddy were joking while working on carb hat or something in dyno cell on Tuesday about how boring it was watching the naturally aspirated 670 HP pulls... I said, you know what, I think those were the most boring 4 dyno pulls I've ever watched.... how sick are we that seeing an 11:1 Small block with a 242 @ .050" cam make 670 is completely boring? We just kept saying, come on let's get this over with so we can see some real power LOL.