Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think any MOPAR lover in their right mind wants to lose the Chrysler Classic Series and all the negative posts are not helping solve anything. Like stated above,if you don't like the CCS there are plenty of other races out there that you can attend. Like Bob said: LET'S RACE. With all the trash talk on yellow bullet from our past and present members we already look like a bunch of donkey azzes.

John,I agree with you 100% except the YB comment.We don't look like azzez,they do.
For the most part,Moparts has some great members,especially in this race section.

I left early last night,how did you guys do?

Bob we did terrible. I know I'm to old for these 4 day race weekends but I think my driver is in love and you know what that does to your racing. [/quot

I hear you John,I brought Chaz and the Cuda.He went out in round 1 cause it was getting late and him and Amanda only have a few hours left for cuddle time before Chaz had to go to work(night shift at the Liberty tunnels. Donny redlit to go watch Chaz and Amanda We left Teddy Rebich to cover for us,as well as AJ and Shelly.Competition was as tough as ever and it was hot as heck.

As far as Actor 1 verses Actor 2, and I'am not defending anyone for their actions but corner a humming bird and you might get poked in the eye or crawl into a bear cave and poke a sleeping bear and tell him to move over or get out,you will have the same situation.Always be careful of what you ask for,you may just get it.To piss and moan about it won't make it any better.The actors and their posses need to find a remote cornfield and settle their differences cause neither will be a winner in public opinion.

that's sad Bob, more inference that this should be settled with violence, so much for the high road.

smalltyredart
jeff r

So much for you,I don't think you know what taking the "high road" means.Seems your stuck in the mud on the low road.As Lonnie says let them fight the own battles,legal or otherwise.