Excellent and well spoken Bob. I agree with Bob. My family and I will not be involved with this rumor mill, the obnoxious cheap shots and false acusations. PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS.

We are here to have fun, love the sport and meet fellow Mopar enthusiasts. We are supposed to be a family here. I don't understand the negative perception people are making of the Events series and all the people involved. Please think before you type. Please understand there are challenges to overcome, it is not easy to run the show, especially when irrelevent rumors, old information and the negative attitudes are flying.
All of us should be grateful for CCEvents and the people that run the show, my family and I are grateful and can't thank them enough for their continued persistance in paving the paths to creating the best program ever.

If you don't like the program or people, it should be simple:

A: make a positive suggestion to the family running the show, they are open for suggestions always.
B: DON'T COME, Don't talk about it, and quit ruining everyone else's fun.

I apologize in advance if anyone is offended from my message. I have a passion for racing and Mopars and darn it, I had to speak my peace.

KARA JO BOWMAN