Tried it again today, the converter flashes to 4500Rpm, seems OK for the combo, right?

I wonder if the problem why my ride wont run the time slip it should, well not taking into account the driver -Me, is the carburetor...

There is a serious "bog" when I hit the throttle hard. I changed squirters to the largest I have (QF # 55).. Seems that the acc. pump shot is just not enough.. The bog is really bad when rolling and hitting the throttle hard. The A/F gauge went up to 22.5 thats like leaner than He..ll.. From a stand still and if I ease into it kinda carefully, it will not bog, but easing in on the throttle when dragracing kinda goes against the whole idea of dragracing... Tried to brake it against the converter, but the tarmac was just to slippery, so the front wheels just started to slide, and when the front tires would hold, then the rear tires would just spinn with out traction...

May be going up in main and secondary jet would help, but then again that would just suck, cause the engine is already running fat.. if I run it even more, then birds will start to drop down from the sky if they fly over my ride... Ooh, and I run my engine on E85, but tuning the carb and trying to get rid of issues should still be about the same..

/Tom