Mine is in progress , but is vaguely similar to Mike's.
9" deck and 4.125 X 3.79.
The short block was bought on ebay and advertised as a tall deck , which would have given me a lot more options to change things around.
But after the hassle and wait I went through before I finally got it ( I could turn this into a bash Rick Liuzzo fest right about now......I'm still not over it or happy with the result ), I decided to forge ahead and make the best out of it.
So it will be using a 6" rod ( Crower ) and should be in the 13.5 : 1 neighborhood.
I will also be burning E-85
The heads are being done by a local guy ........another thing I would do differently.
He is very good , but not MoParcentric......and he has a boat load of customers which I think has back burnered my deal more than once.
I have a blank cam core ( solid roller )that will be sent to Bullet once I get some flow numbers.
I have an early block with the babbitt cam bearings.
Wet sump with a Stef's pan........oiling through pushrods to 1.6 T&D rockers.
It will have reverse flow cooling with a remote water pump.
I am maybe more interested in reliability than all out performance , so I am looking for strong flow numbers through the mid lift and relatively tame cam specs to make it easy on parts.
I am leaning on a H.P. 950 done up by Rob Mix , a local E-85 guru.
I plan on streeting this thing a fair bit , so I had to compromise a little bit on how radical I went with certain aspects of the build.
I think it is a lot easier to build one or the other.......at least some of the choices I had to make would have been made for me by past experience of others.