The T-56 is my biggest concern, any of the really "built" T-56's lose the tall overdrive to hold together and go with something around a .75 6th gear. Plus they cost a fortune and still aren't as bulletproof as they'd have you believe.

On a road course the RB stroker and big single turbo will be undriveable unless you have a electronic boost controller and set it to zero. At the strip the 4.30 out back and slicks and big turbo is going to be a handful. Spin, shift, hook up, spin, shift, hook up.

I would also pick a good Watts link setup over a ladder bar for the rear suspension if you're mostly on the street and like good handling.

Those are just my opinions.

I just thought I'd post because I am going pro-touring with my 68 Charger and have been around high-hp street cars. I think the engine build is way too much make a "fun" car as you say. Breaking loose at 150mph is fun until you put it sideways at that speed. Traction will always be an issue and even drag radials will be melting on the street as soon as the stroker gets on the boost.

My suggestion is to dial back the engine build and keep the turbo or keep the cubes and ditch the turbo. If you have 700-800rwhp it's going to be just ridiculous on the street or at a road course, let alone 1200-1500rwhp. If you still want 1000+ hp I'd go with a beefed up automatic instead and a Gear Vendors overdrive so at least you'll be getting your money's worth from all that power.