I understand your apprehensive about the aluminum rods on the street, but my car is in the same catagory as yours, it will see 85% street time, and if you miss a tune it sure is nice to have a buffer...

My turbo is a pt106 with a 1.5 a/r

I would talk to Scott about the oiling, but fyi remember to get a grove cut in the #4 bearing journal of the cam.

As far as the dyno numbers, my lack of e-85 knowledge put me back a bit. The motor was actually pretty lean at the time we made the pulls, but the plugs really read ok. We didnt start the dyno pull until 4300, so I think thats why the motor appears to really starts to come in. We were making 450 hp and 600 ft lbs at 3800 just kinda warming it up.

The cam is a 715 lift and .248 at .050 with a 114 lsa

The piston is a diamond, feel free to call them on specs its part number 56525 We got the compression down to about 9.4 or so.

The carb for me was a money thing, I couldnt afford the difference, and I wasnt willing to bite of anymore that I couldnt already chew as far as a learning curve! But that carb sat and idled at 800 rpms straight out of the box with not a problem, and other than being a bit lean up top the thing was amazing, so with that said, if you look to tighten the budget, C&S build the most amazing e85 low thru carb on the planet, and it will support 2000hp if needed