Quote:

Now, let’s see if we can put all this together so you might have a chance to understand what you just wrote. Thank you, I understand It's established, previous to your post, the shields are being made by us and you are saying our parts are sub-standard without the Penta Star YES . Furthermore, we are somehow cutting corners in manufacturing if we do not pay the royalties and cut the Penta Star in the tool YES . Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? NO You wouldn't pay the money for them anyway so why comment? I've had no issues buying correct parts from BE&A in the past

Do you really think it looks good as a professional business man to take cheap pot shots at someone who is just commenting on a public forum?

I'll use Dave Walden as an example again because I think you and him are on an equal playing field when it comes to restoration parts.

Dave will stop at nothing to make his parts a 100% exact copy of the original, no expense spared. We all thought he was crazy to even think of having carpet shipped flat until his efforts proved us wrong, now everybody wants one shipped that way.

You, on the other hand are stopping just short of 100% perfection just to save a few bucks, and make your part more affordable for the general public. I'm certain REM had the same mindset when they put generic speaker cut outs in their rear parcel shelves right before selling thousands of them...and we just bought them up...

...and look...I typed this whole reply without out any cheesy cheap pot shots at your intelligence

DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in the above post are that of the author and NOT Dave Walden, ECS or any affiliation of either.

CHECK OUT MY NEW WEB SITE !