Quote:

Yea, you're probably right
I guess if the cost of manufacturing a correct part is the driving force behind the decisions being made then us Mopar guys will just continue to buy sub-standard parts like we've been doing for years.

Ok Mr. FJ6 complete metal replacement numbers matching guy, lets analyze what you just wrote so you can respond with what you really meant.

Tim asked about the fender shields and I responded we were in the process of finishing them. Follow me here FJ6 I'm typing as slow as I can, "the driving force behind the decisions being made" would be myself if the part gets the Penta Star and I willing to pay the royalties which would obviously make for I higher selling price.

Did I lose you yet? Now, you comment, "then us Mopar guys will just continue to buy sub-standard parts", in the context this is written indicates all parts without markings are sub-standard?

Now, let’s see if we can put all this together so you might have a chance to understand what you just wrote. It's established, previous to your post, the shields are being made by us and you are saying our parts are sub-standard without the Penta Star. Furthermore, we are somehow cutting corners in manufacturing if we do not pay the royalties and cut the Penta Star in the tool. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? You wouldn't pay the money for them anyway so why comment?