SOrry but I had some things to work on at the shop and just got home recently.

I'll do my best to try and answer everyones ?'s

Quote:

wow way to go bill. is there any chance you could do a back to back test between race gas and alcohol?just wondering what the power diffrence would be.well it looks like i just better keep my car at home this year lol. Mopar65

Yes, we actually did 3 pulls on race gas after seating the rings.

On race gas it made 712 hp @6900 & 564 ft#'s @ 5600 .

On alky it made 747hp @ 6900 & 606 ft#'s @ 5800

Everything about those 2 pulls were the same except the carb and the fuel

Quote:

Is this corrected to STP (Standard Temperature Pressure) or is it the J1349 standard? Just out of curiosity--What were the BSFC's, BMEP, BSAC's? Honestly that is one stout motor for sure-all things considered. You are making 1.7 HP/ci! J.Rob

RAMM

The #'s are "corrected." To what I Don't know. I hope the other info you requested is on the sheets. I'm not familiar with those temrs so I hope the info you want is on the dyno sheets. I'll post them with their persppective vid as soon as I can.

Quote:

Congrats Bill...going to be cool..........

Question...

What was your OLD MPH in the 1/4

Was that 622 HP on GAS

congrats....

69CHARGERMD

I was turing around 118 mph on avaerage. The 622hp pull from the old motor was on alky.

Quote:

I just ran some numbers at Wallace racing. Was it a 10.96 @ 130 MPH?

HardcoreB

NO, I beleive I went 120 mph on that pass

Quote:

So, is alcohol worth 150 HP over gas? Because those #s make no sense at all for the combination, unless alky makes that big of a difference.

Captain Budget!

No, Look at the the gas vs alky pulls I posted above. Everything on those were the same including what we pulled the motor to. Alky is worth a bit more but not 150 hp.

Quote:

How much can your block take?

70blackfish

Hope fully it can handel what we put it in