Quote:

Quote:

So when I was told that their tranny would go right in my 71 Cuda' (has 4 speed hump) they were not accurate/honest, and I will have to modify my hump still? Man I'm gonna be hot if that's the case! Means I have to pretty much gut my car? I wondered when the kit came with the sheet metal piece. Too late even at that point.

I hope your are right. Thanks Mike!

Kirby keep in mind your kit you just purchased is recent, the E body kit has undergone more upgrades since it's inception than perhaps any other Keisler kit,.....I changed out an old E body Keisler install, not to long ago, done back originally in 2002 by a customer,....had the customer send the tranny into Keisler for current upgrades, hyd. TOB, case mods, and new 3rd Gen shifter install,....it was like night and day, the tranny now tucked up higher in the tunnel with no mods to the floor, shifted better, plus the driveline angle was greatly restored back to "original" as this customers car suffered from a poor driveline angle for the sake of not modding the floor, which the customer still wanted to retain original, the end result was a 3 degree shim to the axle perches to rephase the driveline....this Keisler TKO being a very early model, lacked the current upgrades done to the new cases/kits,...so IMHO go about the install as you would installing a 4 speed, and check the driveline angle of your exsisting set up verses the Keisler install, if you prefer a preliminary mock up, just the bell. tranny, and tranny mount to establish a baseline in which to make a determination regarding the driveline angle, before making the complete install..

Mike