We have a stroker small block in my dads Duster that runs 9's with exhaust. I really have no input other than pretty much the whole build was based on info and similar combos I've seen fellow Moparts members run. Shady Dell CNC ported W5's....many posts showing 9sec passes. Need a cam.....Dwayne Porter order up!! Helped me with my Stage VI's, did some 440-1's for my cousin, provided us a cam that does the job and is very reliable. We were running out of $$ and at the time race blocks were few and far between + we had some stock blocks to choose from....Greg at BCR had a run of main caps for small blocks....order up Greg!! Eagle crank/rods, runs great other than we discovered a porous head.... back to Shady Dell!! Oh yeah.... torque converter. Lenny at Ultimate has been great to work with. I knew that as I have run his converter in my Mirada for 13+ years, but he became an advertiser here some time back and many people are using his product. Easier to do with a big block.....probably. But hitting the throttle on this "quiet" car, barely lifting the tire...but carrying it out a ways and running a nine with ease is pretty cool in our book. Thank you Moparts!!!

Oh yeah!! about forgot.... Ron Silva. My dad saw that awesome Demon waaaaay back at a Mopar Shootout down in Tucson. He's wanted a "quiet" car ever since. Another "moparts" affiliation.

Last edited by J_BODY; 02/04/10 10:09 PM.