Quote:

I've been posting here for sometime now and it seems as of late that I post something and either I get no replies or one or two. I've asked questions about stroked small blocks builds, I think I had maybe 10, asked about what needed to be done to an A-833 to standup to 600-700 Hp. I think I got 3 or 4.. I don't understand am I asking wrong, or is it that no-body runs this stuff.. I doubt the latter. I come here looking for help as many others do. I dont know everything and I appreciate the answers that members give, just seems to be lacking lately. Maybe its me

But I'd like to hear some small block stroker builds. 340 or 318.. And what can I do to a A-833 to make it live at bout 600hp drag/street car. Thanks John

Not every one on here has the same parts as you or me Some have no parts or experiences other than reading articles written by other people(some scribes with little or no expereinces either ) Some don't care and respond anyways Knowing what advise to use and what not to use is the hard part As far as how to make the 833 hold up on the street and strip my way is to use a small enough tire or slipper clutch to allow some slippage on the line and on the one two gear changes Sometimes you have to be the innovater and strike out on your own with out guidance. A old freind of mine use to say that advice is worth what you pay for it Do you want my mailing address to send the check to Don't give up on this crowd, there are some really good people on here that will offer sound advice, not always on every post tho, unlike me

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)