Yes I think NA is dead. lol

I think I'm a perfect example. I started racing a 1320cc drag bike. went 9.30s with it. Sold it and bought my first dragster. First motor for it in 1992 was a 572" BBC with dart 360 heads. Went 690s. Then built a 632" donovan block big chief went 650s with it.
Sold my dragster and had a TAD built, bought my first blown hemi from a X TAD world champ, came with a 50 psi wipple blower. It made my 632 big cheif feel like a toy.
Then had to buy a 60 psi PSI D blower and it went even faster(5.49 et)

There's nothing like putting your foot into it on a burnout and it would smoke the tires as long as I wanted. Unreal is all I can say, it's loud and nasty at 9500rpm on a burnout.

So now a days when

I put my foot into my 500hp street car I'm not impressed, but that's not why I enjoy them.

My next street motor is gonna be blown with my old wipple blower turned way down, that should be more fun that my 440/6 motor.

The bar has been raised pretty good in the last 10 years imo.

The early days,

few years later,

This is a picture of blown power, I think you can see the power. After driving something boosted there no going back!!

First run after moving the cam in the engine, it had way more bottem end power. BTW there's already 40 pounds of weight in the nose along with 11 gals of fuel up front.