lot's of great opinions here, just wanted to see what people were thinking....

I think generations growing up today with EFI and power adders respect us "old Schoolers"...to to a point you can only go so far with atmospheric pressure A few years back I bought a Mitsu eclipse AWD for 2400 and with maybe 2200 dollars of go-fast stuff (including a much upgraded clutch) it was going high low 8's in the 1/8th with 23psi on pump gas, 320 HP At The Wheels from only 122 cubes....and from there I could have turned up the wick with more boost and 100 octane was another 40-50 hp for 2 minutes of tweaking....it really opened my eyes cause I never even had to take the valve cover off of it! It planted a seed in my head as to what turbos and digital mapping could do. and back then I was only scratching the surface...freinds of mine are light years past that now and rest assured I consider these guys EVERY BIT as serious about hot rodding as we are.

I toy with putting 2 small turbos on the rocky with a blow-through and E85....not because I'm "switching allegiences"....but because it is NEW and INTERESTING to me, and i think i can do it cheaply with a lot of off the shelf and used parts. Now that Lenny built me an awesome cage I'm a little more comfortable with the idea.

but there's still nothing like old school face distorting torque, and Russ's (BSB67) 508 Charger is probably ythe finest example of pure uncompromising power in a 100% streetable package in an oem (stock 67 manifolds) package. What we do see in N/A is beyond a certain threshold we see diminishing returns, the gains above a certain point come a lot harder and they cost a lot more....I've always been a 'bang for the buck' guy....mainly out of necessity because for most of my life I had a lot more crazy ideas I wanted to try than I did cash

Interesting topic...keep it going!

WIZE

World's Quickest Diahatsu Rocky (??) 414" Stroker Small block Mopar Powered. 10.84 @ 123...and gettin' quicker!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mWzLma3YGI

In Car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjXcf95e6v0