Quote:

Better tires!

Moog offset bushings --if you really want more caster. You are not bad now.
If you have poly strut rod bushings you could shave them down and maybe get a little more caster. But you caster is not bad.
bigger T-bars
bilstien shocks

Dude, I'm in the garage right now. You want to see and touch most all that stuff come over ASAP. Car is on jackstand, and I've got suspension parts all over. You wanna see 5+ different front sway bars (73-76 style), bucket full of shocks, loose K-member, on and on...

My PM is full, email pwall5@aol.com or call 310-855-4573

I'm trying to fit these rims on the car. I think I'm going to have to roll the rear fender lips! They are virgins and perfect

By better tires do you mean bigger, or actually better quality? I'm not sure I can fit much bigger in the wheel well without interference. Sounds like the concensus (so far) is also better shocks and bigger t-bars. Guess I'll look into that.

Thanks for the offer to check out your parts ware house. I'd love to take you up on that sometime, but right now I've got to try and get 2 sons back into school mode for tomorrow morning.

Be REALLY CAREFUL if you're going to roll those rear 1/4 lips. I had PERFECT 1/4 panels on my car and decided to roll the rears. I used the Eastwood tool roller tool. All I can say is .

99% of the people never notice, but my heart is broken about the outcome. If I come to visit I'll drive my car and let you see what happened.

Some see the glass as half empty, some see the glass as half full. I just drink straight out of the bottle.