1 - Edelbrock 1407 750cfm New from Summit - $259
2 - Squirters/Nozzle Kit - $23.50
3 - Calibration Kit - $46.75
4 - On the phone with Edelbrock tech guy - I get my free 43 squirter in the mail a week later , but i already told them i tried that route/bought nozzles (Read all my earlier posts)
5 - Top Hole in plunger gives you the most volume , lower holes give you a faster/quicker shot of fuel
6 - Drill this Drill that blah blah blah
7 - Countless hours working on carb and money spent
8 - Try different 4 hole spacers / Open spacers blah blah blah - Hell i spent more money on tax and or shipping charges

1 - Edelbrock 1412 800cfm New at Summit $299
PRICELESS

Sold my 1407 on Ebay - Edelbrock and many others on this forum said try the 800 series , you will love the difference

Performance out of the box - PRICELESS
Plug color PERFECT - Stumble NO
And i still have all the springs/nozzles/calibration kit if i still need it

Funny thing is , you think you have it fixed , and running good (And yes i also had mine about 95% fixed , and most of that time was trying to get some decent plug color , carb was so damn lean out of the box brand new , i think i went 12% richer across the board to get some color on my plugs , but still wasnt good enough after countless hours and money spent) , until you bolt something else on that actually PERFORMS AND RUNS PERFECT - The Holley 3310 that i had/tried/laying around ran flawless also - I wanted to reach that performance level with the 1407 - HA HA HA
UNTIL I BOLTED ON THE EDELBROCK 1412 OUT OF THE BOX

You dont know what you got until its gone - Yep i miss it like my ex

1971 Dodge Charger Superbee
2011 Ram Sport 1500 Quad Cab Deep Water Blue Loaded
Siberian Huskies