Originally Posted by 3hundred
Something like so? video card with 4 outputs.

Originally Posted by TJP
had to ask as I'm illiterate on the subject but, your picture shows 1 of the 4 connections is different. Is that an in or and out?

Nope, no in and out on this video card, output only. Three of the outputs are Display Port, the last is HDMI.

Originally Posted by TJP
and Why are they different

I'd guess most folks just run one monitor, so there's a choice of DP and HDMI? I'd have preferred all 4 be DP. Beggars and choosers...

Originally Posted by TJP
and I get quite frustrated with 💩 I don't know or understand. And to be truthful it was one of the things I wondered about with the "problem" monitor as I was using the "different" one.
Then they had one of the others labeled "DISPLAY Input" WTFO???? confused shruggy

Display Input on the monitor is for the output of the video card. If there's a display output on the monitor, that gets you into daisy chaining.

If you're familiar with antique speedy computers, it's a bit similar to SCSI chains.

Let's say you've got only one video output on your video card, you can use the monitor video inputs and outputs to hook up multiple monitors, as long as they're all DP's and your video card has adequate horsepower. Then there's DP 1.2 and 1.4, can't recall off hand which one is needed for daisy chaining.

I tried to be clear and complete here, I've been doing it a long time so I've probably left something out, just ask.

'68 Fury Convertible
'69 300 Convertible
'15 Durango 5.7 Hemi
'16 300 S Hemi