Originally Posted by 3hundred
Like I said in my original post, I'm not good with colors. jcc's idea of hooking up a TV is a good one to try to isolate the issue.

Forgot to mention this earlier, have you looked for specific drivers for your Phillips monitor?

Best of luck to you.

I did find the following frown Went to Philips website found a manual listed for this monitor and several others. Also had a driver file that was empty except for outdate instructions going back to windows 7 👎. Wasted a bit more time looking through the manual 👎👎👎. Tried calling the support number several times and kept getting disconnected after varying amounts of time 👎👎👎
Even tried selecting another option for spanish speaking, same 💩. Not to impressed at this point with what used to be a reputable company

Gonna try a bare bones one from wally world as this is getting old and HARD on my eyes. I've wondered if it might have something to do with the gaming aspect although the 1st replacement seemed OK shruggy Might try a TV as suggested as well. Will keep all posted and thanks for the help so far. beer