My 22" or so monitor began flaking out so i upgraded to an
Acer Nitro 31.5" FHD 1920 x 1080 1500R Curved PC Gaming Monitor | AMD FreeSync | 75Hz Refresh | 1ms VRB | VESA Mountable | Height, Tilt, Swivel Adjustable | 1 x HDMI 1.4 Port & VGA | XZ320QR. LINKY 1
I found the WHITE background a bit overwhelming so switched to Dark Mode. Can't honestly remember if everything went dark or not but i was happy with it until it started randomly going blank. I suspect it may have had a flakey connection at the power supply plug shruggy So I returned it and ordered the following,

PHILIPS 322E1C 32" Super-Curved Frameless Monitor, Full HD VA, 104% sRGB, Adaptive-Sync 75Hz, VESA, 4Yr Advance Replacement Warranty, Black/Silver LINKY 2

I can't seem to get as comfortable with the Phillips Monitor as I was with the Acer color wise. Currently my Outlook 2019 mail looks like a 1955 television screen being a bit gray with horizontal lines. but at least it's not blinding me. I'm thinking the acer may have had more adjustments or options on the color but not 100% on that.
All I want is a 32" monitor that will support the dark mode in all the programs, browsers etc. I'm not into gaming or any of that.

I don't know enough about all of the technology to know what I need or don't. Any help??? I included links to the AMZ pages that have more info on the specs for each monitor. I did note the Phillips manual was printed in 2017 so maybe that has something to do with it confused shruggy
TIA

Last edited by TJP; 10/04/23 11:27 PM.