Lots of cool pics. Reminds me of high school back in 75. Two friends each had 69 GTO's with the 400 V8, one had a 3-spd the other a 4-spd. My future BIL, Dave, at the time worked sales at the local Plymouth dealership. Called me to meet him on west College Ave in Appleton (no development out there then) with Rob in his 69 Goat (3-spd). Meet Dave out there and he is driving a 70 Hemi Cuda, with the Torque-flight automatic. We lined up, me and Rob in his Goat, Dave in the Cuda. Dave said, "just yell go", I did, and that Cuda simply pasted Rob in his Goat, not even a chance against the mighty Hemi.

Another night Rob and I are just driving around and came across a guy that lived near my parents. He was driving, I think, a 64 Fury with the 440 wedge. We gave him a run and the Goat did ok once moving, but the Mopar Wedge took him then too. Ahh, back in the days of gas for $0.35 a gallon. Fun times.We "floated" the speedo needle something past 120 a couple of times. Reality was likely closer to about 105 with those old inaccurate speedos.

My 56 C3-B8 Dakota build