Ok ..You asked for it... Ernie Topping sold the Dart a long time ago to a guy on Long Island that supposedly still has it..When Ernie had it he set the G/S record at one time and was runner up in Stock at the NHRA Summernationals at Englishtown many years ago... Ernie works at the machine shop that built my present motor and he assisted in the work and tuning... Glen Hartzler sold the yellow Cuda a few years ago and I believe it is still being raced by someone in upstate N.Y. or New England and is now painted blue. Glen now races a 71 / 72 Road Runner in Stock.. the brown 64 and the Endless Journey car are owned by Garage Mazdabrook last I heard from a friend of his is that he still has them... John Baughman ran the Cuda for awhile and also had a 68 Hemi Dart that still races on occasion, John passed away a year or so ago but someone else races the Dart in SS/AH car now. Dave Leclair still has the 67 Native American I think , I heard he is the original owner , it was wrecked and redone awhile back ,he still races it on occasion but I haven't seen it in a few years. Frank Lupo in the Cuda did converters and transmissions I believe he still does under the Dynamic name a guy that used to work for him ( Lenny ) went out on his own and founded Ultimate Converters ( I use them ) he retired and sold the business to one of his employees but still does consulting for them. The SS/ BA shown was also raced by either Frank or Lenny at one point from Connecticut as was the SS/DA Cuda Frank drove before he moved to Delaware and Lenny of Ultimate to North Carolina
Seeing the two red 64s racing .. the Franks Inc car was Frank Lupo and a few other guys I think Lenny was a part of the crew also.. the other 64 I think is Jim Morgan seeing the Ceralli Competition Engines sticker on it .. I dynoed my motor there about a month or so ago they built a few of my small blocks. Ernie Topping used to work there when he was racing the Dart. I am not sure as I don't remember the Enforcer Challenger.. I could be wrong but it might be the same car that Ray Cook and Art Leong won a championship with. Nick Reiter still races the 71 Charger is Stock , the Cheap Thrills car and Matt Rovers Challenger are also still out there being raced in Stock. The Bohemeth wagon was sold awhile ago but the Vignognas are still out there racing in a variety of Mopars....Ritter and Weber also had a Duster that ran in Super / Stock that was real fast !! Kent Ritter now makes his own small blocks and a few related pieces and raced an ex Pro Stock Daytona in Comp for awhile, There was a Duster running in Super / Stock last year I thought was being ran by Dave Weber it came from the same area of upstate N.Y. as they were from perhaps the same car redone or a new build. The Maroon Dart Sport racing the Vette was a stick car running in Stock one of the owners used to run it as part of Ken Kopeckys team here in N.J.( as was a silver Volare that Rich Hoerth ( Budmans brother ) drove to the Division One stock championship years ago ) was sold and went to upstate N.Y. I believe a guy here on Moparts had it for awhile and it was for sale in the last few years and possibly someone else has it now. The blue Arrow was raced by Rich Hoerths ex wife Barbara the car was sold to Duane Smith at one point and he raced it before it was wrecked he now has a really fast Dodge Avenger ....I miss the Mopar Atlantic Nats .. so many cool, historic and nice Mopars used to attend.

Last edited by 11secdart; 04/30/22 07:50 AM.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV