I am breaking this post up into parts because of its length, and the limit on pics that I can attach to an individual post.

After coming to a roadblock/halt on my under-hood wiring, I ramped up again to install a rear power window quarter regulator, and all the associated hardware. I refinished all the brackets in the past, but then had issues with the motors for the regulators, so that install got placed on a back burner. I do have two working stock motors so will begin with the right rear hardware install.

Three very helpful threads that I have been able to find on this issue are listed below. However, the threads seem to float back and forth between power window regulators and manual regulators. I believe the power window regulator install will be more of a pain because the motor has to be installed on the regulator prior to the regulator being moved into place within the rear quarter of the car. The window motor will not allow the regulator assembly to be installed from the top (thru the window channel) or through the truck area into the quarter.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97925.msg1134086.html#msg1134086
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?topic=98556.0;all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TsGqmQGUow

Note: For those with stock power window motors, the right side should be part number 2520902.

I ordered a roller kit for this assembly, and all the rollers are being replaced.

I did not see the two per side required felt donuts to go under the glass bolts for sale anywhere, so just fabricated the donuts out of some sheet foam I already had on hand.

NOTE: Please excuse my use of any incorrect names on the assembly parts as I am not sure what the correct names are for some of them.

Here is the right quarter assembly:

1. I used pics available online to figure out how the whole assembly went together, and put together my right rear quarter unit on my work bench. (Picture 1)

2. I then disassembled the entire thing to figure out the order of what would have to go into the quarter first.

3. I was then left with the regulator, and aluminium window channel to go into the quarter together. I believe they have to go into the quarter together because of the outward facing circular clip that fits over the regulator stud after it passes through the aluminium window channel. I did not see any way that I could both press the two pieces, and install the circular clip while both parts were in the quarter. (Picture 2-Sample pic, not my assembly, but you can see the clip circled in RED)

4. The biggest issue became the PW motor. Because of its width, the motor could not be in place on the regulator, as it was slid into the quarter. However, the regulator has to be placed under tension via the window regulator spring before the motor can be attached. I did not see a way to get this done while the regulator was in the quarter.

5. Assembling the motor to the bare regulator was easy with just dropping the spring into place, putting the regulator in a vice, and then rotating the regulator arm until it was under tension. Rotate the arm until the gear surface of the regulator was opposite where the motor mounts, and attach the motor to the regulator. The regulator is now under tension, with the motor in place. (Picture 3)

6. With the motor still in place, you will see that the geared section of the regulator has several existing holes that overlay the mounting section of the regulator. With the regulator, and motor on a bench, I then drilled a hole in the mounting section of the regulator, using one of the existing holes as a guide for the drill bit, and placed a small bolt through the geared section, and mounting section, and put a nut on the end. With the bolt in place, I was then able to remove the PW motor from the regulator, and keep it under tension. The bolt also made reattachment of the motor to the regulator fairly easy when it was in the quarter, as the geared section was still aligned with the gear on the removed motor. (Picture 4)

Picture 1.jpgPicture 2.jpgPicture 3.jpgPicture 4.jpg