Originally Posted by NITROUSN
Originally Posted by mike337
Glass, and every other part is already out of the quarter.

Picture that I included was for reference on the clip location.

My regulator has a PW motor attached to it. No way the assembly can go into the quarter all connected.

Other members restoring a Charger with PW must have gone through this before, but I cannot find a thread that covers this.

I will try to document my efforts if successful to serve as a reference.

Mike

I cant say about the power window but the manual regulator it all comes out as a unit. You may have to unbolt the motor and then it will all come out. I recently finished a nut and bolt restoration on a 69 charger.

I had seen this video previously, but the issue will be the PW motor.

Apparently, the motor has to be attached to the window regulator with tension applied to the regulator spring.

My next trial will involve mounting the regulator in a vise, applying tension, align the PW motor gear to the regulator teeth, and then attaching the motor to the regulator.

Then I will remove the assembly from the vise, and drill through the regulator surfaces to place a temporary bolt through the regulator, to hold it in a tension state, remove the motor, and then proceed as the video shows the installation.

Before bolting the inserted regulator to the interior panel, I will try to re-install the PW motor, and remove the temporary bolt that I installed.

Wish me luck!

Mike