What are you using?
Size of the cabinet?
Brand?
Oxide or glass bead?
What is the minimum compressor output needed?
Are the small table top any good for smaller items?
Anything to run away from?
I see there are places that have used equipment...but with something like this unless you know the history it seems risky.

Guess it all depends on what your are going to use it for and how long you want to use it . . .

This is the big question that will govern what you choose. A blast cabinet is just a box to put your work in and not much else. Nothing wrong with a used one. I have a large one made by Eastwood and it works well but here are a few things to consider. One is the amount of light in the cabinet. Most have a single buld(florescent) that after you get some dust in the cabinet it's hard to see. I plan on putting 3 rows(or more) of leds to improve this. If you blast something rather large it blocks the light and you cant see where you want to blast.
The media is important to what you are blasting. They make a film to cover the exposed side of the glass to help keep from replacing the glass. It works but does obscure the work slightly.
But sure beats replacing the glass. There is a filtration bucket you can make out of pvc tube that you put water and dish liquid that is supposed to catch most of the dust before it goes to the vacuum system you use. I started to make this but never finished it. This is basically it but the intake side i made a "u" shape out of the pvc with holes in it to help filter out the debris.