At home along with my cabinet that came from my cousin's old job, I also have a TP tools 100 lb pressure pot that I'll occasionally use outside if I have something bigger. I did the whole underside of my volare with this one out in the driveway some years ago. I don't use that one as much anymore, occasionally I'll do a garden tractor mower deck or something like that with it.still use it enough to justify keeping it.
For a compressor I have a 5hp 80 gallon upright Emglo from about 1987, 4 cyl 2 stage pump. I think it's about 23 cfm at 80 psi and 18 ish at 175. I rebuilt it once, had a valve go out, I put rings and everything in it at the time. It barely keeps up with the cabinet. It runs and runs and runs while I'm blasting, and the needle barely holds 90psi the whole time I'm blasting with it. For anything else I do besides running the blaster, it's almost overkill. I know where there's a 120 gallon tank from an old compressor, I'm thinking about getting it and plumbing it into mine so I'd have 200 gallon of reserve.

Last edited by volaredon; 11/05/22 12:35 PM.