Originally Posted by 69gtxvert
I also have a Skat-Blast from TP Tools.... have tried to wear it out for close to 20 years. It is nice to have. If using glass bead (which I do), get it from TP Tools. I tried some Harbor Freight media and it was so dusty I couldn't see what I was trying to clean up.

Same here on the Skat-Blast from TP Tools. Bought a double door (one on each end) cabinet 20+ years ago for the shop at work and it has seen hundreds of hours of work with no issues except wearing out tips and needing more glass protecting "tear offs" and more glass bead medium. The nice thing about having access doors on each end is a couple of times we had to bead blast some things of unusual lengths so we made a temporary extension, removed one end door, sealed the extension and fit the item in complete. Blasted the section in the cabinet then flip it to the part that rested in the extension. Can easily be done with cardboard, wood or whatever. You can do a bumper that is twice the length of your cabinet this way with a double end door blaster. Oh and always open and shut the door while leaving the vacuum on this way the dust tends to stay in the cabinet.