A short update from keystone

Comments:
Keystone Raceway Park 3 hours ago Keystone Raceway ParkWDRA is on the move! In one week, more than 30 tracks have signed on as members. That makes a big statement! Keystone Raceway, along with the other tracks, have made the decision to make the move for a number of reasons. After looking over the pros and cons, here are a few things that I liked personally:

First thing was for our customers, what changes would there be and benefits.

Answer: There would be no change in 2023 for our racers. No extra expenses to them for Keystone Raceway making the switch – current licenses and memberships to either HRA will be honored.

Knowing who the people involved are, and a sanctioning body with board members who understand racing on the local track level leading the way for the start of the new organization is very key. I know all of them, and a number of them on a personal friendship level. I know and respect them and how they operate, and the years of service they’ve devoted to our sport. These people are very reputable owners/promoters. With all of that, I feel very confident with programs and other things that could be brought to WDRA that will be beneficial for all of our local grass roots racers over the country. They are already working on other things to help race tracks as well. Potentially having discount programs in place for supplies and other things tracks use that could help save a track some money, will help everyone. These factors are some of the main reasons along with others that Keystone Raceway Park has made the choice of WDRA

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time