Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Originally Posted by Kiddart
Pittsburgh Racer

I am not sure but I am guessing this is a good thing for your track? or is it something you are not fond of? i m not sure. I would think its a good thing. The new sanction sounds to be good, maybe less red tape? I know most of us do not like change.

your thoughts

I honestly don’t know. I guess the guy that took over IHRA (bought out technically) did it for the right reasons but and now it gets confusing some guys really dislike the partner. IHRA went downhill years ago for many when they went bracket race only. Lots of guys are speaking highly of the crew in the new organization. I joined points as it was free but I love big money events so I only hit three points races and you know where that gets you. On the outside. So I guess as it stands our last IHRA bracket finals is at Dragway 42 next weekend. So long story short I know nothing.

I'm not a professional racer like you guys. Going out a few times a year makes me happy and I get my need for speed. My biggest concern starting last year at KRP is the increase cost of T & T, entrance fees, spectator fees, etc. Why the 50%+ increase ? I don't get it. I'm getting a lot of feed back from fellow racers about the added cost to race there. Not too many happy campers that I've talked to. The PID event in a few weeks, Saturday spectator fee $25 per person!!!! Geeze! I'm done venting.

4 speed street legal. Best time 10.99 @ 124 mph on 93 octane pump gas @ 3926# total weight