These were made by Regal and used by Mr. Norm and was told used on some Certs. As well as sold outright.
I have had this one 25_30 years. It was flooded twice in Storm's_Hurracane and both times it was not my 1st on my list of priorities.
Having looked at picture's I have seen 2 thst were orange. One guy on abodies only says one of them.he saw was factory painted orange, but I have my doubts.
Mine was in orginal black paint and the fins and sides of the top was polished.
And the whole base was black.
I polished the sides of the base so it matches but is not supposed to be as far as I know. But have seen them.that way as well as all black.
I am not looking for Resto as just being used since large Mopar ones hit the corner of the hood brace.
But wanted to know.
Were they gloss black, semigloss black, wrinkle in black?

1) I have not finished sanding. But did not finish polishing as it is now cold and raining. My plan was to go semigloss black with a good catalised paint. Or have it powder coated in black wrinkle if that was how they came even though the sides are polished.

2) I have a filter K&N cut down that will work fine so wanted to show it as I have seen guys ask what to use.
It is what is shown in the pictures
3) I have this cheapo same size as CA322 and was wondering who made it.
The paper has discolored over time
Is it Purulater, Wix?
Ben Snobar gave it to me many years ago free when I got a T/A base and lid and seal since it was just laying around. It was new in box but the box is long gone so just wondering.

20220115_145015.jpg20220115_144744.jpg20220115_144722.jpg20220115_144919.jpg
Last edited by 340SIX; 01/16/22 01:08 AM.

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough