well, it seems I know several people who know the guy with the '90 but nobody has a contact number. so iwent and bought the 2012. Hope I don't regret it. For one thing all of the newer Dodge/Ram interiors are UGLY.
I did have 1 problem already that wasn't there 2 weeks before, when I 1st drove it On the way home from the stealership the front calipers locked up. I got it home and up onto my lift, neither front wheel would turn, pads were smoking.
I promptly pulled the calipers, and ran them to town and bought new ones. I went back by where I bought it, reciept in hand (less than 3 hours after leaving with it) and they said they'd cut me a check come Monday, they didn't ask me any Qs. Whoever writes the checks was off all day yesterday for NYE, didn't even have to work til noon (I was off too, my wife had to work, she works elsewhere) got em bled when the wife got home, we went for another drive and much better! /
2 weeks before when I 1st test drove the truck, (and so did my wife) we took it out in the country and gave it a pretty good workout. Didn't beat on it any but did start/stop many times and did get it up to about 75-80. On teh way home with it yesterday it shook like He11 over about 50.... only 26 miles on it from when I 1st got into it for test drive 2 weeks ago to buying it, and getting it home yesterday.