Originally Posted by Fat_Mike
Originally Posted by larrymopar360
Very attractive truck for sure. Too bad about the Title.

blush I sure missed that!

yeah me too.
Im still contemplating this '12 that I started the thread about. Its still there, carfax seems decent, pretty well taken care of/ I know a guy at the dealer it was bought new from (parts mgr) and carfax does show a couple of entries for service there. I can probably get that info on it.
I went and looked at it, started it and crawled around it, didn't drive it cuz I would rather do that in daylight..... work has been too busy to get off early to be able to get a better look at it in the daylight (I hate this time of year, it's dark 20 min after I get home from work)
Not the Hemi I'd like it to have, the 4.7 is known for the valve seat issue if they get slightly hot..... but don't have the "drop to 4 cyl mode" of the Hemi in a 1/2 ton.... trading 1 issue there for another I guess. The 4.7 would be sufficient for 95% of my needs, as long as I don't let it get hot. I drive a rusty 3.9 Dakota now.....

I know where there's a '90 club cab 3/4 ton sitting, well off the roadway, owner doesn't live where truck is at, all I know about it is what I can see from ~150ft away, bed is rotted.... I have a nice clean replacement. I have everything to make that a super nice truck IF the cab is otherwise good (I have doors fenders core support and a nice bed for a square body on hand already) If the roof is solid and the cab mounts are good, and the frame is solid ("good bones") I can build that into a super nice truck..... It's a gasser but that's OK. It would pull the camper my wife wants just fine. just need to get contact info for the owner......