Originally Posted by AndyF
Originally Posted by 70RT Charger
Rich recommended a 3/8 return line but now I’m trying to figure out if I can use my Rev N Nator or not. Rich says he’s never even heard of one lol. I bought the hyperspark distributor. He said I should be good using my firecore wires and coil.

Does it have a points in connection? When the Sniper controls the timing the control works thru the white wire which connects to the points in connection on the ignition box. MSD and Holley ignition boxes have spot to connect the points output. If you have that on your box then you are good to go. Either look at the box or look at the instructions.
The Rev N Nator uses a factory style box and plug in just like original with the ballistor. If my box won’t work can I do away with the Ballistor and just use MSD 6 Al and which model number 6al do I get and matching coil or The Holley ignition Box with Firecore coil?. What ignition set up do you recommend as I couldn’t get a clear answer from Rich. He must be a busy man and didn’t reply to my last email. I just need to get this stuff ordered. Thanks!!!

Last edited by 70RT Charger; 09/03/21 04:39 AM.