All this talk and argument about 1/4 mile times plays right into Tesla's biggest (and only IMO) advantage at this point. Let's have a NASCAR type 500 mile race (even on a road course if you like) and see what finishes first. Common refueling (with a gas station type fuel pump and 93 octane unleaded) and recharging by a Tesla public charging station. No quick fill gravity fuel cans or pressurized (Indy car style) refueling, and NO changing of batteries. Just refueling and recharging as available to the average soccer mom or dad currently.....................now who is going to cross that 500 mile vacation finish line first and be sitting by the hotel pool having a drink watching the kids having a great time grin Me I'm not ready (and neither are EV's) for a vehicle that spends 25% of its trip time to recharge or refuel. When they (EV manufactures) get that sorted out the new wiget will be hydrogen power, and yeah so what if an EV is still quicker in a 1/4 mile, right now I want a longer leash and the sound and feeling of internal combustion. Funnier still is the most sold accessory on a motorcycle is an aftermarket exhaust system and one of the largest markets for aftermarket motorcycle exhaust system manufactures is HD..............Hey HD how's the EV Harley sales going...... wink If EV's are the sound of the future I'm not hearing it wink

Mike