it's like there's no battery in truck. No power whatsoever; no headlights nothing; dead; First thing I checked was battery. Full charge. Checked battery connections and cleaned them to be sure. Not even sure if this could be problem but I removed all bulkhead connections and cleaned thoroughly (they didn't look bad...did this a short time ago). Seeing that the pos battery cable goes directly to starter relay, I replaced that with new one after cleaning all contacts. I inspected all the wires running along the inner fender along battery side and all look fine. Neg battery cable looks fine and grounded tightly. Only thing I did recently was pull dash out a little to remove speedo cable as I am replacing that. My amp gauge is already bypassed with a brass bolt through both connections from gauge and taped off with electrical tape (did that about a year ago) and it's still very tight and unmolested. I looked at fuse box and don't see a fuse that would have caused this and didn't see any that appear blown. Lastly, I got under truck and followed speedo cable routing to see if it's path is same as something else that I might have disturbed. Looks like maybe it shares a crossing with the Neutral Safety Switch wire but that appeared fine and this wouldn't cause a zero energy situation anyway. I'm lost as to what's my next step. Is there a fuse relay somewhere? I had the same situation on my Diplomat and it was a fuse relay on inner fender but I don't see one on this truck. Thanks! Larry

Facts are stubborn things.