Originally Posted by madscientist
Originally Posted by HardcoreB
I saw this episode and I feel it's a punk move to cheap-shot someone but it looked like he paid for it in the end. Also, i believe he looked remorseful for his action, he is human. It made me change my opinion of both those guys a little. I give some credit for the the way Chucky conducted himself when it seemed he had control of the situation. After thinking about it more, I blame Chief for encouraging the shenanigans and not having a more intelligently evolved rule structure after all these years. WTH It reminds me of why i quit watching the program altogether, as someone mentioned Chuck's usual BS! But when Boosted put together his program it drew me back to watching because I feel he did a great job.

Yep, big queef is 10000% responsible for chit like that. I too, got sucked on by Boosted’s cash days and how well it was run. This dog and pony show of fallouts and hiding is a damned disgrace and big queef is the moron running the show. I don’t watch because of how they do it. Everyone I know has stopped watching it because of that fat blowhard and his stupid ways.

It's all this "chase to race" (or whatever they call it). Nobody seems to like it and it's ruining the show. At the first episode Big Chief said they were going to use that rule as (and I'm going from memory) "sometime if you race nationally you will have an event that has it". Well, if I was a competitor (and I'm not) and a race program had that rule the car would go back on the trailer. It's pure BS. twocents

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".