Moparts

JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!!

Posted By: SV_MOPARS

JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 04:41 AM

Hopefully somebody here knows him and can pass that on for me.
Posted By: BloFish

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 05:00 AM

Why?
Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 05:09 AM

The no prep racer?
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 06:00 AM

I'm surprised that Chucky didn't kick his ass more than he did, I would have tried to make sure that he would never do that to anyone else ever again hammer
Maybe including pressing charges against him with the local law enforcement for assault also work
Posted By: tboomer

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 10:38 AM

Yeah...That was really a cheap shot. Running up to somebody and pushing him in the back like that. down
Posted By: DusterKid

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 11:34 AM

Made for TV....
Posted By: jughed

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by DusterKid
Made for TV....

Yep...ALL 'reality' shows are choreographed. Ratings = money
Posted By: Twostick

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 12:46 PM

Made for TV....

Are you suggesting there is no reality in Reality TV???... laugh2

Kevin
Posted By: justinp61

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 01:19 PM

Missed it. catfight
Posted By: 6PakBee

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 01:21 PM

Made for TV....

I'm not so sure..... And it was the cheapest of cheap shots.
Posted By: Dragula

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 01:23 PM

In on one....
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 01:26 PM

We were discussing this on Facebook and someone said you haven’t seen anything yet, wait till next week.
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 01:30 PM

I dont give a damn... TV.. BS
wave

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 03:13 PM

That in no way was fake or staged, that was a full on cold cock from behind, im not sure how brian chucky davis held himself back when the punk cantu was still on the ground, size 12's to the teeth were in order, and what makes it worse is cantu's pos old man backed him up on it.
Posted By: topside

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 03:16 PM

WWSO - y'know, spice up the action... laugh2

But yeah, not something that reflects well on one's character...

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by SV_MOPARS
That in no way was fake or staged, that was a full on cold cock from behind, im not sure how brian chucky davis held himself back when the punk cantu was still on the ground, size 12's to the teeth were in order, and what makes it worse is cantu's pos old man backed him up on it.

I agree but some of these guys think it’s all staged so you are wasting your time. Nobody lets someone push you on your face from behind.
Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 03:25 PM

Was anyone arrested? If its real and on film, one would think there is proof of a crime.

I recall long ago a news paper article of why Jerry Sprringer left Chicago to film, because he was allowing assault to committed on his show on film.

So if this was a real assault..... where are the cuffs? (id really like to just say, if its as bad as posted here, why didnt no one get a crow bar taken to them?) Or is it really staged?
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 03:27 PM

Cantu must have forgotten when he ran and hid in the earlier episode. Pretty sure his black/bloody eye wasn't fake.
Posted By: Kiddart

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 03:40 PM

Cantu's actions disappoint me. but he does portray himself as a crybaby on the show. But I am sure what comes around goes around in the streets. these types of things are handled in a different way, out of the eye of the camera. Cantu is or will be lucky to make another pass. I would kindly tell him to not come back for NPK as well. Even before last night i would never waste my time to stop by his pit to talk or even look at his truck, this just confirms my thoughts and feelings about him.

yes he is a PUNK!!!!!
Posted By: DoubleD

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 04:07 PM

The scripted Drama - is doing exactly what it is suppose to do - to get everybody chatting about it on the internet and social media - Reality TV at its best ...........................!!!!!!!!!!-
Posted By: W.I.N. Racing

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 04:12 PM

Hopefully somebody here knows him and can pass that on for me.

Would someone be kind enough to explain the lead in to those of us that are not avid watchers??
Posted By: justinp61

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Kiddart
Cantu's actions disappoint me. but he does portray himself as a crybaby on the show. But I am sure what comes around goes around in the streets. these types of things are handled in a different way, out of the eye of the camera. Cantu is or will be lucky to make another pass. I would kindly tell him to not come back for NPK as well. Even before last night i would never waste my time to stop by his pit to talk or even look at his truck, this just confirms my thoughts and feelings about him.

yes he is a PUNK!!!!!

I watched it on you tube, the video wasn’t very good. iagree A good country a$$ whippin would do him some good. He comes across as a spoiled little brat.
Posted By: Sammy

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 05:34 PM

Was this last night's episode. Haven't watched any since I got rid of direct tv.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 06:31 PM

I did not see what happened and do not care. I do have a question/observation. I truly wonder how many here, or wherever who comment on this have EVER been in any sort of scuffle since grade school. Everyone seems to be a tough guy on the net but I would love to know how many have ACTUAL experience in any sort of scuffle between grown men.
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
I did not see what happened and do not care. I do have a question/observation. I truly wonder how many here, or wherever who comment on how many have EVER been in any sort of scuffle since grade school. Everyone seems to be a tough guy on the net but I would love to know how many have ACTUAL experience in any sort of scuffle between grown men.

Hey I have an undefeated record!

Zero for Zero. LOL!
Posted By: A39Coronet

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 07:18 PM

I did not see what happened and do not care. I do have a question/observation. I truly wonder how many here, or wherever who comment on how many have EVER been in any sort of scuffle since grade school. Everyone seems to be a tough guy on the net but I would love to know how many have ACTUAL experience in any sort of scuffle between grown men.

Yup, wonder how many people here asking why it didn't keep going for 9 more rounds get winded walking up steps. Heart rates at 180, adrenaline to the max, most won't last more than a few seconds unless you're training for it.
Posted By: RROD

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by 6PakBee
Made for TV....

I'm not so sure..... And it was the cheapest of cheap shots.

No! The cheapest of cheap shots is owned by Chuck Seitsinger. Getting spat on or sucker punched in a crowd is cheap!

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 07:42 PM

Anyway all of this is promoted and staged. Big Chief and all the 405 do and have done the same thing. Chief and all the 405 conspire to have all the 405 up top by playing silly games with the non 405 group. They setup the game playing and advise others on what to do as they sit back and laugh.
Posted By: CMcAllister

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by pittsburghracer

I agree but some of these guys think it’s all staged so you are wasting your time. Nobody lets someone push you on your face from behind.

Maybe not staged, but done for the benefit of the cameras. Sort of like these "peaceful protestors" acting out for the cameras they know are there.
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 07:46 PM

I really don't pay much attention to the drivers and crews just mainly like to see the cars and the racing .... I like trucks including Can't dos , can opener, what ever his name is... I miss JJs old truck IMO that was cool !!!

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 07:57 PM

Didn't see it, won't go look for it, don't care much about the street outlaw - no prep scene.

All I can say is my plan for avoiding having to interact with slobs and idiots like that is to avoid activities where there may be a preponderance of them participating.

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 08:04 PM

Too bad an all mopar vehicle is not in the mix.
Posted By: mopar873

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 08:21 PM

I didn't see the video, but Very true words here. I've been training Guys to deal with this stuff for 20 yrs and been in the middle of more than my share too in some pretty crappy environments. Most untrained/unskilled people go into oxygen debt quickly and fight panicked (that's why youtube street fights look so sloppy) Many when recounting their experiences truly believe that the 20 secs or so (tops) was a few minutes. There's a lot of keyboard ninjas out on the net but when the feces actually hits the fan, it all of a sudden gets really quiet and they seem to fall back into the shadows of the peanut gallery.....

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by mopar873
I didn't see the video, but Very true words here. I've been training Guys to deal with this stuff for 20 yrs and been in the middle of more than my share too in some pretty crappy environments. Most untrained/unskilled people go into oxygen debt quickly and fight panicked (that's why youtube street fights look so sloppy) Many when recounting their experiences truly believe that the 20 secs or so (tops) was a few minutes. There's a lot of keyboard ninjas out on the net but when the feces actually hits the fan, it all of a sudden gets really quiet and they seem to fall back into the shadows of the peanut gallery.....

Everyone Has a Plan Until They Get Punched in the Mouth ... Mike Tyson

The best way to win a fight is to not get into one. Multiple smart guys
Posted By: Kindafast

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 09:11 PM

I did not see what happened and do not care. I do have a question/observation. I truly wonder how many here, or wherever who comment on this have EVER been in any sort of scuffle since grade school. Everyone seems to be a tough guy on the net but I would love to know how many have ACTUAL experience in any sort of scuffle between grown men.

Never been a great fighter myself , but bet your ass I will still go to somebody if necessary even at 65 years old. Not the net not the key board talking here . I still have a couple left if the need comes up..
Posted By: bee1971

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 10:38 PM

I don’t know the details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uA2-MKB4zg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ycBNF57pCk
Posted By: Sammy

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 10:54 PM

That could be one of cheapest ,chicken chit thing I have ever seen by a man.
He should be thrown out and never return. Especially at a race event, being aired on TV. No respect there.
Posted By: fast68plymouth

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 11:20 PM

My first thought when I saw this thread earlier today was, “why is this here”?

Coming back on this evening my thought has shifted to, “why is this still here”?
Posted By: cgall

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/22/21 11:59 PM

Right, very little to do with Mopars or real drag racing.

Has anyone else noticed that since JJ Da Boss talked Chief into the "chase is a race" format that JJ and his gaggle of women have not done very well.
Posted By: gsmopar

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/23/21 12:11 AM

My thoughts would have been to protect my head and face, get off the ground, gain distance, earn my right to draw, end the threat.

I “heard” that JJ owns the rights to the Street Outlaws name (whatever that means), and truly is the boss at this point. Chief and Fireball are on salary.
Posted By: parksr5

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/23/21 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by A39Coronet

Yup, wonder how many people here asking why it didn't keep going for 9 more rounds get winded walking up steps. Heart rates at 180, adrenaline to the max, most won't last more than a few seconds unless you're training for it.

Reminds me of a fight I saw years ago at a local street race that always cracks me up when I think about it. I know a family of 4 brothers and 1 sister that throw down immediately if you say anything about their Mom. Almost every one of them is a brawler and I've personally seen them knock people out, etc. Anyway, probably the top brawler in the family, who was probably around 32 or so at the time, and was kinda out of shape at the time, was having a stereotypical trash talking event while talking about a potential race with a, well, just a big fat guy. Like a lot of trashing talking, something was said about my acquaintances' Mom. He walked around to the other side of the truck where the guy was standing and started to throw bombs. The guy defended himself and was throwing punches back, etc. They went at it for maybe a little over a minute and then both stopped, completely winded and gassed out. The acquaintance of mine, said with long gasps in between, "I'm going to go home and get on the treadmill for a few weeks and come back and kick your a**". I died laughing.
Posted By: cudaman1969

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/23/21 04:14 AM

I’ve noticed a whole lot more packing lately, big money gets serious quick. Around here 5-10-15 grand on the street, right now some stupid Honda is kicking ass
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/23/21 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by cudaman1969
I’ve noticed a whole lot more packing lately, big money gets serious quick. Around here 5-10-15 grand on the street, right now some stupid Honda is kicking ass

Same thing around here. Good friend of mine did a LOT of street racing until a year or so ago. They raced that clown "Block" and all his friends many times. He got out of it after one of them got shot by the other racer that lost and refused to pay. A lot more guns showing up...not that they weren't always there, but people sure seem to be crazier and way more stupid these days.

Like someone said earlier, the best way to treat this stuff is to stay the he11 away from situations and people like this. I have my granddaddy's temper and learned years ago the best way for me to stay out of trouble is to keep myself far away from potential problematic situations.
Posted By: tboomer

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/23/21 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by an8sec70cuda

Same thing around here. Good friend of mine did a LOT of street racing until a year or so ago. They raced that clown "Block" and all his friends many times. He got out of it after one of them got shot by the other racer that lost and refused to pay. A lot more guns showing up...not that they weren't always there, but people sure seem to be crazier and way more stupid these days.

Like someone said earlier, the best way to treat this stuff is to stay the he11 away from situations and people like this. I have my granddaddy's temper and learned years ago the best way for me to stay out of trouble is to keep myself far away from potential problematic situations.

Well said Chip! Well said! wave
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/23/21 01:38 PM

Only form of drag racing that’s garnered any attention on this forum (and others) for years....
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/23/21 05:14 PM

I saw this episode and I feel it's a punk move to cheap-shot someone but it looked like he paid for it in the end. Also, i believe he looked remorseful for his action, he is human. It made me change my opinion of both those guys a little. I give some credit for the the way Chucky conducted himself when it seemed he had control of the situation. After thinking about it more, I blame Chief for encouraging the shenanigans and not having a more intelligently evolved rule structure after all these years. WTH It reminds me of why i quit watching the program altogether, as someone mentioned Chuck's usual BS! But when Boosted put together his program it drew me back to watching because I feel he did a great job.
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/23/21 05:21 PM

tboomer...thankyou up

Originally Posted by HardcoreB
I saw this episode and I feel it's a punk move to cheap-shot someone but it looked like he paid for it in the end. Also, i believe he looked remorseful for his action, he is human. It made me change my opinion of both those guys a little. I give some credit for the the way Chucky conducted himself when it seemed he had control of the situation. After thinking about it more, I blame Chief for encouraging the shenanigans and not having a more intelligently evolved rule structure after all these years. WTH It reminds me of why i quit watching the program altogether, as someone mentioned Chuck's usual BS! But when Boosted put together his program it drew me back to watching because I feel he did a great job.

iagree While I agree Cantu is a punk for what he did, he had a right to be frustrated and he's been pretty straight up in the way he's handled things to this point. Except for the jumping early he likes to do, it's all part of the rules. The rules for calling people out is all BS in my opinion. Chief and the rest of the 405 guys encourage the crap and play into it well. Sadly, this is what I feel makes viewers that race unhappy w/ the show (like me), but the drama and BS attract the target audience (mostly non-racers).

I'd missed the last 3 weeks. Had them DVR'd, watched a 2 hour episode in 15 minutes.

Axman really needs to lay off the 'roids, lol.
Posted By: cudaman1969

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/23/21 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by an8sec70cuda

Agree on the temper, laid back till the switch is flipped, this racing reminds me of the old movie westerns with the drunk bar fights, someone is getting hurt or shot before the nites out.
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/23/21 08:10 PM

Had more than I can count and why I kept my opinion to myself.....

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/23/21 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Thumperdart
Had more than I can count and why I kept my opinion to myself.....

I remember Thumper back in the day , I read every post that was made back then,

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/23/21 09:32 PM

I’ve told my so s if they ever want to go at it I’m game. But I said be man enough to say let’s go. I added to this speech that if you said let’s go this fight would be over in 30 seconds or less.

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/23/21 11:15 PM

I agree with everything you said except that cantu looked remorseful, he was more embarrased i believe because he spouted off earlier that he was gonna kick chuckys a$$, well he got the cheap shot and that was about it, chucky deserves some credit for the simple fact that he was able to get some licks in after being blind sided like that and did not actually pound him when he had the chance, i would have, well maybe not now at going on 64, but once upon a time, just sayin!!

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/23/21 11:18 PM

Oh by the way, I AM NOW ROOTIN' FOR CHUCKY ALL THE WAY!!
Posted By: madscientist

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/24/21 12:47 AM

Yep, big queef is 10000% responsible for chit like that. I too, got sucked on by Boosted’s cash days and how well it was run. This dog and pony show of fallouts and hiding is a damned disgrace and big queef is the moron running the show. I don’t watch because of how they do it. Everyone I know has stopped watching it because of that fat blowhard and his stupid ways.
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/24/21 01:15 AM

Bright side is that we're not the target audience anyway.

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/24/21 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by slantzilla

That's the truth . The only game in town though.. Makes "Pinks All Out" look more respectable now. LOL

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/24/21 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Kindafast
Originally Posted by slantzilla

That's the truth . The only game in town though.. Makes "Pinks All Out" look more respectable now. LOL

Holy crap! You're right!!!! drinking

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/24/21 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by madscientist

Yep, big queef is 10000% responsible for chit like that. I too, got sucked on by Boosted’s cash days and how well it was run. This dog and pony show of fallouts and hiding is a damned disgrace and big queef is the moron running the show. I don’t watch because of how they do it. Everyone I know has stopped watching it because of that fat blowhard and his stupid ways.

It's all this "chase to race" (or whatever they call it). Nobody seems to like it and it's ruining the show. At the first episode Big Chief said they were going to use that rule as (and I'm going from memory) "sometime if you race nationally you will have an event that has it". Well, if I was a competitor (and I'm not) and a race program had that rule the car would go back on the trailer. It's pure BS. twocents
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/24/21 07:07 PM

J.J. started the "chase is a race" thing to help his crew win more races with that than the other racers when they were racing out of town or back in Memphis, dang gangster anyways down
Posted By: A39Coronet

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/24/21 08:03 PM

All willing participants who can drop out anytime they like. It's supposed to be "street" outlaws, not "track rules on the street" outlaws. Noone complained at the opening meeting, only after they got bit by it. Gotta play the game.
Posted By: I_bleed_MOPAR

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/24/21 08:59 PM

Didn't look staged to me but who am I to say. shruggy Very CS thing to do.
I watch since it is about the only game in town. I can't stand that "chase is a race" deal though. If you haven't got the reflexes and/or the car to beat the guy/girl in the other lane, pack it up and go home. Some of them were leaving when Chief was backing up and hadn't even raised the light. rolleyes They ought to do it like the 405 does/did on their list race nights. Video the leave and if you cracked a tire before the light came on, you lost. up And the BS about hiding. Give me a break. If you lost, you should have to race down first then call out the spot you lost (if you won your down-race).
Not my show though and they didn't consult with me about it. wink biggrin

Tim
Posted By: crackedback

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/24/21 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
J.J. started the "chase is a race" thing to help his crew win more races with that than the other racers when they were racing out of town or back in Memphis, dang gangster anyways down

Maybe on TV he did.

We were doing "chase is a race" in the 80's. Been that way everywhere I've been in SoCal. There was no way to gauge whether someone left early or not, unless it was obvious. If you cut a great light, someome always said you left early. Now, with phones, it's simple.
Posted By: procharged 484

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/24/21 09:03 PM

Jason Cantu is or was a border guard . Saw him on a border patrol show a few years back . His boss should see this !
Posted By: cgall

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/25/21 10:29 PM

Thought I saw a teaser where the white '68 Mustang crashed and rolled. Did anyone else see it, he was a nice kid from CA that won the cash days.

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/25/21 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by cgall
Thought I saw a teaser where the white '68 Mustang crashed and rolled. Did anyone else see it, he was a nice kid from CA that won the cash days.

That happened a few weeks ago. Beautiful car that won cash days but struggled in this format.

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/25/21 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by cgall

That happened a few weeks ago. Beautiful car that won cash days but struggled in this format.

Check out his new car!

https://www.yellowbullet.com/threads/brandon-james-new-car.2662101/#post-73243721

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/29/21 02:49 PM

We were discussing this on Facebook and someone said you haven’t seen anything yet, wait till next week.

I missed last night's episode, what happened (if anything)?

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/29/21 02:58 PM

Nothing. He got yelled at for hiding so he couldn’t get called out by a girl. And mostly walked around with his head down like a little puppy with his bruised eye. Lol 😂
Posted By: Kiddart

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/29/21 03:29 PM

He was very quiet to say the least, he looked more disappointed or ashamed of his actions of himself.

just my 2 cents
Posted By: I_bleed_MOPAR

Re: JASON CANTU IS A PUNK!!!! - 06/29/21 06:33 PM

Nothing. He got yelled at for hiding so he couldn’t get called out by a girl. And mostly walked around with his head down like a little puppy with his bruised eye. Lol 😂

Halfway thought he might man up and apologize for his behavior but he didn't and still acted like a little b!tch in the drivers meeting. He did stay pretty quiet the rest of the race. Didn't even give JJ & Trish a hard time about her car being broke which surprised me.
IIRC, Chief said he didn't see the attack coming and Brian said I didn't either. laugh2

Tim
© 2024 Moparts Forums