tboomer...thankyou up

Originally Posted by HardcoreB
I saw this episode and I feel it's a punk move to cheap-shot someone but it looked like he paid for it in the end. Also, i believe he looked remorseful for his action, he is human. It made me change my opinion of both those guys a little. I give some credit for the the way Chucky conducted himself when it seemed he had control of the situation. After thinking about it more, I blame Chief for encouraging the shenanigans and not having a more intelligently evolved rule structure after all these years. WTH It reminds me of why i quit watching the program altogether, as someone mentioned Chuck's usual BS! But when Boosted put together his program it drew me back to watching because I feel he did a great job.

iagree While I agree Cantu is a punk for what he did, he had a right to be frustrated and he's been pretty straight up in the way he's handled things to this point. Except for the jumping early he likes to do, it's all part of the rules. The rules for calling people out is all BS in my opinion. Chief and the rest of the 405 guys encourage the crap and play into it well. Sadly, this is what I feel makes viewers that race unhappy w/ the show (like me), but the drama and BS attract the target audience (mostly non-racers).

I'd missed the last 3 weeks. Had them DVR'd, watched a 2 hour episode in 15 minutes.

Axman really needs to lay off the 'roids, lol.

CHIP
'70 hemicuda, 575" Hemi, 727, Dana 60
'69 road runner, 440-6, 18 spline 4 speed, Dana 60
'71 Demon, 340, low gear 904, 8.75
'73 Chrysler New Yorker, 440, 727, 8.75
'90 Chevy 454SS Silverado, 476" BBC, TH400, 14 bolt
'06 GMC 2500HD LBZ Duramax