Originally Posted by an8sec70cuda
Originally Posted by cudaman1969
I’ve noticed a whole lot more packing lately, big money gets serious quick. Around here 5-10-15 grand on the street, right now some stupid Honda is kicking ass

Same thing around here. Good friend of mine did a LOT of street racing until a year or so ago. They raced that clown "Block" and all his friends many times. He got out of it after one of them got shot by the other racer that lost and refused to pay. A lot more guns showing up...not that they weren't always there, but people sure seem to be crazier and way more stupid these days.

Like someone said earlier, the best way to treat this stuff is to stay the he11 away from situations and people like this. I have my granddaddy's temper and learned years ago the best way for me to stay out of trouble is to keep myself far away from potential problematic situations.

Agree on the temper, laid back till the switch is flipped, this racing reminds me of the old movie westerns with the drunk bar fights, someone is getting hurt or shot before the nites out.

Last edited by cudaman1969; 06/23/21 03:03 PM.