Originally Posted by HardcoreB
I saw this episode and I feel it's a punk move to cheap-shot someone but it looked like he paid for it in the end. Also, i believe he looked remorseful for his action, he is human. It made me change my opinion of both those guys a little. I give some credit for the the way Chucky conducted himself when it seemed he had control of the situation. After thinking about it more, I blame Chief for encouraging the shenanigans and not having a more intelligently evolved rule structure after all these years. WTH It reminds me of why i quit watching the program altogether, as someone mentioned Chuck's usual BS! But when Boosted put together his program it drew me back to watching because I feel he did a great job.

I agree with everything you said except that cantu looked remorseful, he was more embarrased i believe because he spouted off earlier that he was gonna kick chuckys a$$, well he got the cheap shot and that was about it, chucky deserves some credit for the simple fact that he was able to get some licks in after being blind sided like that and did not actually pound him when he had the chance, i would have, well maybe not now at going on 64, but once upon a time, just sayin!!